- Follow-up and regular checks of the workforce
- Follow-up and Update of Personnel files
- Follow-up and Preparation of Indirect & Salaried Contracts.
- Preparation and follow-up of all the requests of the administrative certificates: Work certificates, leave, CNSS, Visa …
- Daily monitoring of the schedule for the Direct staff, and the test periods for Salaried and Indirect.
- Organization of motivation activities for employees
- Monitoring the continuous improvement management tool & Community Service Management
- Develop and maintain a communication plan that support the overall organizational objectives.
- Inform, guide and support the overall human resources communications strategy.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Deliver presentations at organizational events
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
To Be Successful For This Role
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Experience with HR software Sage/ Optitime/ SAP
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Ability to prioritize work
- Strong in-person communication skills