APM Terminals, Filiale du Groupe A.P. Moller-Maersk, leader mondial du transport maritime, est aujourd’hui n°1 mondial dans la gestion de Ports et l’exploitation de Terminaux avec une présence dans plus de 72 ports et 20600 collaborateurs à travers le monde.
Rejoindre APM Terminals Tangier, c’est œuvrer à la réalisation et au développement d’un Terminal à Conteneurs de classe mondiale, leader sur le bassin Méditerranéen.
Nous choisir, c’est travailler dans un Groupe respectueux de la diversité et du respect des cultures mais aussi la possibilité d’évoluer dans une structure à dimension internationale, implantée sur tous les continents, et qui propose une grande diversité de métiers.
APM Terminals recrute 3 Profils (Ingénieur – RH – Comptabilité)
TM2 Finance Assistant
Provide best finance and administration services based on requirement from management team and local government.
• Assist in Audit and stautory requirements
• Assist in all accounting and reporting requirements
• Follow up for payments from clients
• Assist in maintaining an effective control environment
• Act as a liaison with banks
• Maintain petty cash
• Review monthly payroll for local and expat crew in close cooperation with Human Resource department
• Local correspondence letters to ministries of companies with respect to finance department
• Maintain proper filing system/record keeping
• Assist in Payroll process up until issueing salary slips for onshore as well as offshore colleagues
Required / Preferred Education:
• University degree in Finance and accounting or relevant qualifications
• Minimum 3 years working experience in Finance
• Strong Communications skills
• Fluent in spoken and written French, Arabic and English
• Self-motivated and well-organized
Training and competencies:
• Fluency in written and oral English mandatory. Arabic fluency HIGHLY preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office programmes, including Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience in advance accounting and reporting packages (Navision and OneStream experience desired, though not essential)
Training & Development Manager
•Design and implement training and development strategies and programs focused on motivating, engaging, retaining, and educating a committed and high performing team.
•Lead the design and execution of all trainings & programs, and also support talent development activities.
•Work with HR colleagues to ensure adherence to people strategy and priorities related to the different sub-functional areas.
•Lead the learning & development needs assessment, discussions with business leaders, ensuring approval processes before setting the annual training plan that support business goals.
•Conducts regular L&D needs analysis to develop new programs, review and improve existing ones, and determine the most relevant and cost-effective training & development solutions.
•Responsible for making sure our internal trainers are equipped with right skills and perform at the expected level.
We are looking for
•Requires university or bachelor degree in education, behavioural science, or related discipline. A post graduate qualification in HR is preferable.
•Requires minimum 8 years’ experience in Training & Development or related work of which at least 4 years should have been in a managerial position.
•Must have sound knowledge in various international standards in the areas of training and development, and talent management.
•Must have extensive knowledge of instructional practices, including teaching materials, testing, and course content.
•Self-motivated, very well-organized, and capable of leading team & peers toad common goals.
•Managerial courage – able to work with and comfortable in challenging employees at all levels within organization.
•Psychology — Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
Ensure all lashing equipment necessary to work vessel is ready prior to beginning cargo operations, and stored safely after completion of Operations.
•Ensure on board lashing/unlashing operations are carried out in a good time, according to plan and in a safe manner and in accordance with Vessel’s lashing manual.
•Ensure high level of preparation and attention to the lashing platform preparation during the start and the end of operation of each DSTS.
•Ensure optimum deployment of lashers in the lashing platform.
•Maintain Gondolas and OHF always ready for work.
•Act as focal point to the terminal for all lashing and mooring issues. liaise with ships’ officers on exact lashing requirements and obtain signature on the APMT Med Port Lashing Completion Form prior to vessel sailing.
•Maintain a safe working environment. Ensure lashers adhere to the Safety Policies and wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times during operations.
•Report any changes that will affect plan execution to relevant personnel so that cargo operations are not compromised. Immediately react to any change in the operation so that the lashers do not stand by for instruction.
•Act as focal point for all OOGs and BB operations as well as for the all special handling on the terminal.
•Ensure all lashing equipment including Gondola, safety cages are ready for use at any time.