The Real Estate KAM will be managing the company’s Key Real Estate accounts (<50).
Therefore, your role will be split into the following points:
1. Towards these accounts, work on increasing their spend and level of maturity overtime
2. Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contacts towards achieving agreed business aims – especially managing personal time and productivity.
3. Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory according to an agreed market development strategy.
4. Master product/service mix, pricing, and margins according to agreed aims.
5. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, relevant internal liaison, great quality of service, and customer satisfaction.
6. Use customer and prospect contact activities tools, and update relevant information held in these tools (CRM, pipeline follow up).
7. Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
8. Contribute to the organization’s culture through positive energy and proactivity
The position reports directly to Key Accounts Real Estate Sales Manager.
* Between 3 and 5 years proven work experience in Business Development and Sales Activities
* Outstanding communication skills, diplomatic abilities and persuasive
* Strong sense of Autonomy
* Always having positive energy and dynamic
* Team Spirit
* Passionate about the media/digital industry
* Fluent in English
What will be your role?
You will participate in the implementation of QA process, tools, as well as the automation tests of web and mobile projects by working on these different tasks:
Collaborate with the product and technical teams for the definition of Acceptances criteria.
Automate functional tests, with Selenium WebDriver for the web, and with Appium for Mobile (IOS, Android).
Qualify abnormalities and follow up bugs with the technical teams.
Manage the deployment of new features in production, and test with different environments (Test, Pre-prod, Prod).
Participate in the implementation of performance tests and API tests.
Collaborate with the quality team to improve quality processes.
At least 1-year work experience as QA tester.
Have an Agile Mind and some knowledge about the Scrum Methodology.
Deep Knowledge of Selenium Webdriver.
Knowledge of bug trackers like (Mantis, JIRA…).
Knowledge of Git version control system.
Ability to communicate with all types of internal and external stakeholders
English is a very much appreciated.
Nice to have :
Technical background (JAVA, SQL, MySQL).
Knowledge of Continuous Integration(Jenkins, Travis)
If you are motivated, curious, enjoy working transversely and interacting with others, then this job is for you!!!
What we offer
Possibility to be part of a company changing the World Internet industry
The young and dynamic work environment
National & International evolution possibilities
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team across Europe, develop client code that can be used by many disparate properties.
- Develop prototypes quickly but deliver production code that can scale to our large user base.
- Be involved in a full spectrum of front-end engineering, including new features and new applications but also tools to support experimentation, localization, and customization.
- Develop and implement systems using best practices and tools. Document and communicate with them.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality
- Work with product owners and designers to prioritize and hone features.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-end desktop computers to mobile devices for emerging markets.
- Excellent experience in web development for both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Previous development experience with either Java, Python, or C++.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of web performance, scalability, and implementation constraints.High comfort level working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organization toward a consensus.
As a Team Leader you will have multiple responsibilities in multiple domains:
HR responsibilities of the team
– Be in charge of recruitments and building own teams
– Onboard and train new hires
– Coach team on tech processes & agile principles
– Arrange training / define Devs needs in term of skills
– Organize Feedback meetings
– Manage salary increases, team evaluation, and career evolution
– Responsible for team happiness
– Handle offboarding
On the management part:
– Manage team productivity and meeting deadlines
– Make sure that the team is engaged in the business goals
– Help the team ( technical questions, team coordination …)
– Be responsible for bugs SLAs and bug assignment
– Be responsible for communicating with team company and business goals
– Weekly reporting to CTO
The operations part:
– Contribute to overall Tech strategy
– Pairing with a dedicated product manager to achieve business goals
– Define Team OKRs with the team’s product manager
– Responsible for the solutions conception ( technical & help the product manager)
– Continue working as a senior developer
– Provide technical support to the team
– Be hands-on when necessary
Experience managing developers and projects
At least 5 years experience as a developer
Experience with source control tools
Knowledge of microservice oriented architectures
Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies
Experience working with project management tools
Solid communication skills
Willingness to travel across the globe
A good spoken and written English
What you will do:
Engineer and implement highly scalable systems, using the best development practices and tools.
Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues.
Reviewing application requirements and project documentation; asks follow-up questions as needed in order to gain a full understanding of requirements.
Working hands-on with both backend and other frontend technologies.
Being involved in team architectural discussions.
Solving complex problems, creating object models, defining API’s, building web services and microservices.
Working in a very iterative/agile development environment.
Work directly with architects, developers, and stakeholders to gain a solid understanding of business application and requirements for which the application is being designed.
Provide assistance in training on key functions of the product.
Continuously refactor and optimize the system to improve the efficiency and quality of the development cycles.
Help define our development environment, and communicate the best development practices within the organization (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc).
Continuously monitor the quality of our systems, design measurements to monitor their health (both the engineering systems and data quality).
Work closely with other teams (Data Science, Product and UX) to drive product development.
Skills and requirements:
Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering majors
Minimum 4 years’ working experience in software development in an Agile environment
Deep knowledge in minimum two programming or scripting languages: Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++
Deep experience in implementation of API REST.
Knowledge regarding wide adopted open source RDBMS like PostgreSQL and MySql as well as NoSQL DBs like Redis, Cassandra, and Kafka.
Proven experience of working in a continuous integration and delivery environment with help of automation frameworks for testing and deploying the system.
Participate in the development of long-term planning for new projects and facilities in an Agile environment.
Experience and ability to advise, teach, train and instruct co-workers.
Working closely with the management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
Solid knowledge of transactions, multithreading, security and encryption implementations in complex websites.
Ability to locate the source of a problem.
comfortable working in Linux environment
A well written and spoken English is a must
Recrutement 14 Profils Salaires 7000 à 18000 Dhs:
-Chargé d’Affaires Industrielles 18000
-Conseillers en Assurance 15000 Dhs
-Manager Santé Securité Logistique 15000 Dhs
-Chefs De Secteurs De Production 15000 Dhs
-Coordinateur Pédagogique 14000 Dhs
-Enseignante Permanente 14000 Dhs
-Charge d’affaires 14000 Dhs
-Gérant club de Fitness 10000 Dhs
-Chef comptable 10000 Dhs
-Responsable plateau 10000 Dhs
-Chef Électricien 9000 Dhs
-Chargé marketing 8000 Dhs
-Chargée de mission RH 7000 Dhs
-Responsable Planification 7000 Dhs
Postulez ici: https://lnkd.in/deSQHJn
Recrutements en cours:
-14 Profils Salaires 7000 à 18000 Dhs: https://lnkd.in/deSQHJn
-APM Terminals recrute 7 Profils (Ingénieurs – Finance – RH – Comptabilité): https://lnkd.in/d2Dfd5X
-34 Offres d’Emploi sur Plusieurs Villes du Maroc – N°63: https://lnkd.in/dX2FSDF
-Devenez Délégué Commercial chez HARTMANN GROUP: https://lnkd.in/dmXpADy
-Recrutement chez Nestlé et Valeo (Marketing – HRBP): https://lnkd.in/dtku6qq
-Capgemini Maroc recrute 16 Profils (Casablanca): https://lnkd.in/dCJFGju
-Recrutement chez InnoVista Sensors (Superviseur Production – Technicien Métrologie): https://lnkd.in/dB_3E7w
-Recrutement chez Advanced Automotive Solutions (Manager Maintenance – Chauffeur Coursier): https://lnkd.in/d82xRwg