Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. We develop new molecules for use in innovative products and solutions to improve the health of humans, animals and plants.
Our Research and Development activities are based on a profound understanding of the biochemical processes in living organisms.
The Pharmaceuticals Division focuses on prescription products, especially for women’s healthcare and cardiology, and also on specialty therapeutics in the areas of oncology, hematology and ophthalmology.
The division also comprises the Radiology Business Unit which markets contrast-enhanced diagnostic imaging equipment together with the necessary contrast agents.
Equipped with an intimate knowledge of life science business and Digital-marketing the job holder is responsible for leading Bayer Digital Projects and IT business demands.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
· Acts as primary contact for the respective business area and drives business relationship
· Provides strategic, tactical and operational advice to the Divisions
· Shapes the local IT strategy from the divisional perspective, following the guidance of and ensuring alignment with global divisional Business Partnering
· Maintains external perspective, measure and articulate IT trends, competitor insights and innovations that drive business value.
· Brokers IT solutions to meet divisional business needs involving subject matter experts from other IT functions.
· Ensures support/change management of end user in applying IT in daily business
· Serves as escalation point in case of major issues
· Manages IT investments and IT project portfolio with strategic business priorities in full alignment with global business partners and divisional stakeholders with key stakeholders (costs/budget, scope and planning, etc.)
· Represents divisional priorities and requirements and ensure business insights are shared within the country IT organization
· Ensures IT Innovation along the Business’ strategy and priorities and drive local Communities (Digital/Innovation) through Tools, Methods, Guidance and best practice
· Collaborates with global business partners to ensure local business needs are known and understood & represents country in global BP related communities.
Who You Are :
· At least 5 years of Healthcare or Crop Industry experience: Broad and deep knowledge of life science business models, strategies, and processes in business area of responsibility
· Experience in Healthcare or Crop Web-marketing field : B-to-B and B-to-C digital marketing (websites), HealthCare Professional promotion using digital solutions, Institutional company website, On-line order websites, Digital Marketing Strategy optimization using Social Media and Search strategy