Born in the United Arab Emirates in April 2014, Eagle Hills specializes in the development, creation and reinvigoration of urban centres. We work in line with governments and policy makers to develop advanced city hubs and flagship destinations that look to energize and diversify local economies, create jobs, attract local and international investments and positively impact business and tourism. Al Maabar became a subsidiary of Eagle Hills in October 2014. Al Maabar, has major projects in progress in Morocco and Jordan with master-planned, mixed-use developments that are designed to regenerate communities and act as a powerful catalyst for economic growth.
Our rapidly expanding portfolio provides a wealth of opportunity for talented individuals with a vision to work with our sustainable and modern mixed-used development projects and seek challenges in new and progressive markets.
Eagle Hills fosters diversity and we are always on the lookout for people that embrace different perspectives, encourage collaboration and can bring in fresh ideas.
If you see yourself as energetic and passionate about what you do, we want to hear from you. If you have a team-player mentality, enjoy sharing knowledge and expertise and want to be part of a dynamic and fast moving company, you will see your career progress and provide endless prospects.
Eagle Hills recrute un Manager Talent et un Manager Leasing
Manager, Talent Acquisition & Development
We have a fantastic career opportunity to be a part of one of the world leaders in Real Estate Development industry. It’s a chance to work on something iconic while managing various projects that you will surely be proud of.
We are looking for a Manager, Talent Acquisition & Development (Moroccan) to be a part of our Rabat team and help achieve our goal of developing the current Eagle Hills talent in Morocco and improve competencies.
If you are looking to be a part of something big and make a difference, please continue reading.
Qualification & Experience
- 10 – 12 years of experience in Talent Management or Learning & Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or equivalent
- Master’s Degree or CIPD, SHRM certificates an asset
- High-level certificates in HR, Organization Development or Training
- Manage the recruitment efforts for Eagle Hills Morocco. Ensure timely and quality delivery across the region’s product lines and projects
- Build and manage the E-learning function for the company at the foundation level
- Design organizational training strategy, oversee implementation and assess outcomes
- Responsible to initiate training requirements, analysis and development programs: work flows, policies and processes that improve and enhance employee performances
- Manage details, course content for courses/facilitators for multiple performance levels (executive to support level)
- Trilingual (French, Arabic & English)
The role will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the Eagle Hills Morocco training portfolio, employee development, and employee career growth through identification of core competencies, needs assessments, skills gaps, and performance measurements. Responsible to design and implement adult learning concepts and experiential learning activities to embed leadership, learning principles and a key driving factor on how to integrate a ‘continuous learning’ culture for Eagle Hills Morocco.
Obviously, there are things like the salary, the people and the structure that you need to know about; to learn more, please apply.
- Research and identify the right tenant mix as per the zoning
- Responsible to meet the prospective clients at all level across all business groups and provide details of the available units, terms and conditions for leasing, screening the tenants and conduct background checks to finalize the lease.
- Negotiate the rental rates in achieving the business plan and bring the brand to closure and collection of the deposits.
- Coordinate with the marketing & sales department and develop strategies to approach targeted brands through different mediums and also analyse.
- Ensure the leasing team track the retail brands and contact potential tenants to lease shopping center through cold calling.
- Establish a database for the Regional, International, Local Retailers and adapt mix-balance between them to add value to the center
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of the property leasing strategy management.
- Develop and oversee on-going competitive market information & conducting proper research to assess the brand performance, emergence of new brands /formats and the prevailing leasing trends in the market
- Review the Cost/benefits analysis for leasing decisions
- Ensure the re-designing the shops is creatively done by adding more GLA to increase the profit and revenue.
- Ensure the successful leasing of retail and in line with the commercial terms set out in the leasing budget as well as the pre-determined strategy