La société FLOWSERVE est spécialisée dans la conception, la fabrication et la vente de pompes, de vannes et de garnitures mécaniques industrielles, et fait partie d’un important groupe international.
Son panel de produits techniques riches et variés acquis grâce à plus de 150 ans d’héritage et d’histoire industriel, en font l’un des principaux leaders mondial dans le domaine des vannes industrielles.
Principales responsabilités :
Gestion des tâches administratives inhérentes au QRC de Jorf
- Gestion de l’accueil et de la réception des visiteurs
- Gestion de l’accès au site OCP pour l’ensemble du personnel
- Gestion des fournitures de bureau
- Préparation des bons d’entrée et de sortie de matériel du site OCP
- Création des commandes fournisseur manuelles
- Mise à jour du système GMAO client
- Support à l’ingénieur projet par la préparation des dossiers de réparation
Support au service financier :
- La classification les factures Client (AR) et des factures fournisseurs (AP)
- Project Accounting (PA) Timesheet entry
- Préparation des documents de support pour les paiements locaux et étrangers
- Préparation des documents de support pour le remplissage mensuel TVA
- Suivi des dossiers d’assurance maladie
- Gestion des ouvertures de comptes Fournisseur (compléter les documents).
- Suivi des règlements des factures arrivées à échéance
Principales compétences :
-Profil Bac+2 avec une expérience similaire 2-3 ans minimum
-Connaissances des règles comptables, commerciales et logistiques
-Maîtrise des outils informatiques : Word, Excel, Power-Point
-Pratique courante de la langue Anglaise
-Communication écrite & orale
-Travail en équipe
-Connaissance des Règles de Sécurité en atelier
-Connaissance des produits Industriels serait un plus
The Unit Project Coordinator primary function is to represent Flowserve QRC in front of our Customer, and coordinate all project activities with the mission of meeting company objectives and policies related to Cost and Cost Reduction, Quality, On time Delivery, CIP, Cash flow, HSE for each of his/her projects.
Activities include coordinating of production activities and resolving conflict on priorities together within the QRC employees, provide detailed daily information on project status and support forecast and S&OP activities.
The Unit Project Coordinator in accordance to the AMSS QRC Upgrade Model, is also responsible to ensure the DCIQ Supermarket is treated as a high priority, liaising with Customers and Sales to obtain any needed information, approve extended PO and deliver the Assembly, Repair or Upgrade Documentation Package for the Production Unit to complete the Job, and Management of the Order until Invoice and cash collection is completed.
Responsible of the order entry for the work orders of the contract and of the monitoring and control of repair process from order receipt until delivery, including field service activity coordination and delivery required documentation.
Project coordination activity representing 80 to 90% of the load.
Responsible of the Work-order change process and Pull-Through quotes for Parts and Repair / Service of the contracts, with the support of Aftremarket Pump & seal commercial operatioin.. Load relevant quote information in aftermarket quotation tool. Quotation activity representing 10 to 20% of the load.
The Buyer will report to the Supply Chain Manager/Logistics Manager or GM, in order to facilitate the deployment and speed activities, he/she will sit embedded into the Repair Unit. His/her primary function is to ensure the supply of all components for the Repair Unit and support with best price and delivery Time.
Activities include preparing and process purchase orders as per MRP report, price negotiation, delivery times, supplier payment terms, supplier selection, and control KPI´s and achieve annual plan.
The Buyer in accordance to the EMA QRC Upgrade Model, will need to help in the fulfillment of the DCIQ Supermarket as high priority in order to ensure DCIQ Cell correct functioning, assist with the Repair Documentation Package for the Production Unit to complete the Job.
The Project Buyer will report to the Logistic Manager, in order to facilitate the deployment and speed activities, he/she will sit embedded into the Repair Unit. His/her primary function is to ensure the supply of all components for the Repair Unit and support with best price and delivery Time.
Activities include provide drawings, Item details, BOM elaboration, Inspection Report discussion, Purchasing specifications etc..
The Repair Unit Project Engineer in accordance to the EMA QRC Upgrade Model, will need to help in the fulfillment of the DCIQ Supermarket as high priority in order to ensure DCIQ Cell correct functioning, assist with the Repair Documentation Package for the Production Unit to complete the Job.
The Quick Response Center (QRC) Engineer provides engineering and technical assistance to QRC personnel, Sales Engineers and customers to develop the best possible repair and upgrade solutions to aftermarket jobs. Responsible for technical interpretation of specifications, procedures, policies, quality, and equipment reliability to concerned parties.
Flowserve is currently looking for a Material Handler / Delivery driver who will be based in Jorf Flowserve quick repair center.
The material handler will report to QRC Supply Chain Supervisor.
His main responsibilities will to:
- Storing, moving and handling materials, oversee the process of moving and distributing materials to stock and jobs.
- Maintaining inventory by identifying, labeling and placing materials and supplies in stock, recording location of inventory
- Locating materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders Keeping track of all orders and dispatches priority orders first.
- Managing the QRC inventories and « Customer Property » inventories (seal & pump parts) and ensure parts for repair are available on-time to achieve cycle time for pump & seal planned and curative maintenance activities.
- Delivering and collecting pumps and parts to/from OCP Jorf and to/from QRC Safi (twice/week).
- Preparing delivery/collection paperwork
- High School diploma in Logistics/ production management, mechanics
- 2-5 years of experience as material handler if possible dealing with a variety of products
- Safety courses in the use of lift trucks and other Equipment Driving licence B. C would a plus.
- MS Office skills. Ability to work with an ERP/ GMAO ( Oracle would be a plus).
- English read as a minimum
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Some knowledge in mechanics would be preferable
- Role based in Jorf but the candidate needs to be willing to travel to Safi ( 1 to 2 a Week, round trip the same day).