Jacobs Engineering OCP recrute des Managers de Sites sur les villes suivantes:
Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) est la joint venture entre l’Office chérifien des phosphates (OCP) premier exportateur de phosphates et dérivés dans le monde et le Groupe américain Jacobs Engineering, l’un des plus grands prestataires des services techniques, professionnels et de construction pour l’ensemble des secteurs industriels et tertiaires.
Cette joint-venture contribuera notamment à l’accompagnement de l’OCP dans la réalisation des infrastructures nécessaires au développement de la plate-forme chimique de Jorf Lasfar et au développement des activités de l’industrie du phosphate en général.
Aujourd’hui, JESA emploie plus de 250 personnes dont un tiers est composé de différentes nationalités. Notre objectif en termes de recrutement est de 150 personnes d’ici la fin de l’année.
Vous êtes à la recherche d’opportunités à l’international, Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) recrute plusieurs profils pour soutenir sa croissance au Maroc.
The Site Manager reports to the Project Director and leads a multi-discipline site construction management and supervision team with functional responsibilities on a VERY LARGE (>$2.0 Billion TIC) project.
The Site Manager normally have 4 to 5 Senior Construction Managers or Construction Managers reporting to him and is fully site-based.
He or She provide input and support at the beginning of the project in either the home office or design office with regard to constructability, scheduling, subcontracts, lessons learned and identification of temporary facilities and early work programs before moving to site.
Finalises the Construction Execution Plan (CEP) and site organization/staffing plans, whilst attaining client satisfaction.
- Provide a Construction Management Governance roll by providing leadership and direction to the site team to meet the Construction Milestones on HSSE, project cost, schedule and quality targets. Is the focal point and Prime Contact for site client relations.
- Act as prime point of contact with the client.
- Monitor day to day activities through weekly, monthly and quarterly progress meetings of JESA staff, subcontractors, partners as well Client. Highlight slippages/backlogs and formulating an action plan to keep project on schedule.
- Liaise with Client’s Senior Management and ensure a smooth and continuing relationship. Ensure that relations with clients, partners, subcontractors and local authorities are well-maintained and favorable towards JESA interest and future business.
- Ensure that all contractual / legal issues related to the main contract with client / subcontractor contracts are managed and adhered to appropriately. Review and manage any changes and ensure issuance of change orders.
- Custodian for establishing of Manuals, policies, guidelines, method statements and procedures covering construction management and execution and is fully accountable for implementation of all systems and software to be used on site and site training for operators (Site Automation).
- Emphasize safe construction practices and maintaining high quality of construction. Leads by example in driving safe practices on site to ensure strict adherence to HSSE Policy by JESA and Subcontractors staff. Establish HSE incentive / motivation policy for the project.
- Promote quality awareness through the project and JESA organization. Ensure that all Project QC Manuals / Procedures are updated and implemented throughout the project phases. Oversee development of QC monitoring system and ensure the implementation.
- Coordinate, review and approve project’s construction schedule. Ensure that an effective monitoring and reporting system is in place.
- Establish a proactive mobilization/demobilization plan for construction resources and other facilities. Generate development plans and chart career paths for project team with recommendation for any Training Programs.
- Review and approve monthly progress reports. Monitor project deliverables such as progress and cost and ensure that corrective actions are agreed with, and implemented by the relevant staff.
- Identify and mitigate risks to which the project could be exposed. Initiate generation of Construction Risk Register and keep updated. Cooperates with internal project audits where required.
- Oversee the development of the project closeout report from the various plants of the project and review and summarizes reports with an executive summary. Ensure all lessons learned are well documented and circulated within JESA organization.
- Where required, coordinate activities of the project team members, drafting, fabrication and field erection as well suppliers / vendors to ensure the project remain under control at all times.
- BS/MS Engineering / Construction Management
- Curriula: Any Engineering or Construction Management and equivalent experience
Specific Experience in the position!
- Over 15 years’ strong experience in industrial or petrochemical construction engineering and management.
- A minimum of 10 years of leadership and management experience is required.
- Various experiences within the construction field and working on different type of projects is a must.