Jumia recrute les profils suivants:
-Responsable service client
-HR Business Partner
-Head of Category Electronics
-Key Account Manager Media
-Partners Marketing Manager
-Operational Excellence Project Manager
-Head of Offline Sales Channels
-Search Engine Marketing Specialist
-Sales Associate Intern
-Affiliation Marketing Lead intern
-Data Analyst intern
-Financial Services Marketing Intern
Jumia Maroc est le premier site e-commerce marocain, conçue pour faciliter au marocain l’achat à distance et possibilité de la livraison à domicile avec l’option paiement à la livraison, un concept nouveau du drop-shipping au Maroc, fondé en 2012, Jumia a connu une croissance rapide.
En novembre 2014, Jumia déclare avoir levé 120 millions d’euros dont 108,3 millions auprès de sa maison-mère Africa Internet Group (AIG)
C’est le concept d’un mall en ligne. Au Maroc, il s’est distingué par une forte présence en mode en ligne.
L’entreprise qui dirige le site a été fondée en 2012 par une équipe qui comprenait Jeremy Hodara, Sacha Poignonec, Taïbi Benhima et Sami Louali. Jumia est une start-up du groupe Rocket Internet.
Jumia Maroc représente 10% de l’activité d’AIG, la plateforme reçoit plus de visiteurs que dans d’autre pays ou la population est plus élevée.
En 2015 Jumia.ma lance le premier Black Friday au Maroc.
HR Business Partner
As HR Business Partner, you are responsible for the tactical execution of HR policies and strategic initiatives within the perimeter of Jumia Food and Jumia Operations. On a daily basis, you will be assisting managers and employees with HR activities and compliance. Your responsibilities will include, without being limited to:
Required skills :
Desired Background Skills & Experience :
- Minimusm +4 years experience in HR
- Master’s degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office, e.g. solid and sound Excel knowledge
Expected Personal Skills :
- At ease with figures and data oriented
- Outstanding communication, coaching, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner and diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions;
- Strong customer service focus
- Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance & confidentiality
- Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational & documentation skills
- Proponent of the segmented HR model, understands the benefits
- Talent to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – orientated on results – while retaining all information
3PL manager – Jumia Services
– Support JUMIA’s growth by developing our logistics marketplace..
-Source for new reliable players to become one of JUMIA’s partners in : last mile delivery; middle mile haulage; and international air freight.
-Build terms and contracts.
-Drive a set of providers KPI oriented to help operational team reach their targets.
-Build and maintain a strong relationship with our partners.
-Work directly with CM on 3PL strategy; budget; and cost optimization projects.
-Continually understand business needs and provide intelligent solutions.
Profile and skills required :
-Master’s degree in supply chain.
-5 years experience in logistics, transportation or procurement.
-Strong knowledge in negotiation skills, domesic logistics market and air freight
-Strong knowledge in LTL and FTL regulations, cost building and budget establishment
-Strong knowledge in MS OFFICE and POWER BI.
Head of Category Electronics
- Achieving the targets of revenue, items sold, gross margin, assortment, vendor base
- Developing tight professional / personal relationships with Country manager and of key brands (Lenovo, Intel, etc)
- Organizing key commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, Mobile Week.
- Handling pricing and assortment strategy.
- On board new Key Account and new brand on Jumia.
A successful candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- Strong management and inter-personal skills
- Very detail oriented
Expected background and technical skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in Retail / consulting
- A master degree from Engineering Schools / Universities
Key Account Manager Media
- Proactively lead client relationships by leveraging Jumia traffic and platform capabilities to drive the client’s business and marketing objectives
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Key Account to proactively drive adoption, upsell and retention
- Collaborate with Key Accounts brands and their partners to develop clear business objectives, high impact
- Digital marketing programs and measurement of those programs
- Manage projects across cross-functional teams and with the client to ensure successful delivery of those programs
- Present findings and results to Key Accounts client executives
- Act as a knowledgeable industry leader in online marketing, analytics, and targeting
- Improve and share project management processes, standards, templates and best practices both internally and with client teams
Who you are:
- Interest in delivering and supporting Jumia in a client-facing role
- Ability to excel in team environments
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical or business field
- Passionate about advertising, marketing, data, analytics and technology
Required Skills :
- Degree preferably in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- 2+ yrs with Media or Agency experience
- Interest in client-side positions and digital marketing initiatives
Affiliation Marketing Lead – Jumia (Internship)
During your internship, you will :
- Create partnerships with people who have pages, groups on Facebook or website
- Generate leads and efficiently regular contact with existing prospects
- Negotiate commission structures with top sites and partners to ensure maximum profitability
- To be in daily relations with the affiliates to answer their needs and questions on the platform
- Work with the marketing department to create campaigns to attract potential affiliates
- Follow up on affiliate campaigns to ensure they are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved
- Analyze local channel performance and send weekly performance reports
- Maximize networking and community building opportunities and by regularly setting up events bringing affiliates together
- Create Banners with designers for weekly campaigns to be shared with affiliates
- Send a weekly promotional newsletter to affiliates telling them about the top campaigns, categories and products to promote
- Manage billing with finance to pay affiliates
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Marketing or related field.
- Digital native with a good skills in Microsoft Office and Google ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Arabic, French and English
- Fast learner, autonomous and rigorous
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated and data driven and above all, Team worker
Data Analyst intern – Jumia Food (internship)
Our Business Analyst will provide insights to business leaders for making managerial decisions. The person will participate in developing the reporting as well as provide analytical support. The person will also participate in developing tools in all fields of the business. The Business Analyst will report to the Head of Operations.
- Developing new dashboards & reports in accordance with group priorities as well maintaining and optimizing existing dashboards & reports
- Data exploration to understand current data availability; analysis and evaluate feasibility of fulfilling new information requests from management
- Maintaining and optimizing existing tools
- Helping to write manuals for end users
- Senior year and planning to enter a 1-year masters program
- Demonstrated academic performance and an aptitude for analytic
- Proficiency in English and French
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- Resourceful, intellectually curious
- Genuine interest in business and find problem solving exhilarating
Financial Services Marketing Intern – Jumia (Internship)
Assist the head of financial services on a daily basis on marketing
Assist the marketing team with webmarketing for Jumia One
Work on the communication support with designers
Follow up Jumia One’s marketing plan
Work one Jumia One’s referral program
Regular check on marketing budgets / Expenses
Work on Newsletter , Push notification, SMS
KPIs follow up and analysis VS actions done
Required Skills :
Degree in Business, Marketing or related field;
Experience in online marketing, digital and affiliate marketing is a big plus;
Understanding and knowledge of additional online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, media buying, etc.);
Proficient in MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
Technical knowledge in google analytics is a plus;
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in French and English;
having sense of the service and gifted of a relational good sense;
Works well in a fast-paced / deadline driven environment;
Fast learner, accurate, systematic and methodical;
Ability to organize and prioritize tasks;
Self-motivated and driven.
Ability to work with different services within Jumia
Responsable service client – Jumia Food (Full time)
Titulaire d’un diplôme Bac+4 d’une école de commerce ou management (ou équivalent), vous avez une expérience de 2 ans minimum dans une fonction similaire.
- Qualités managériales (capacité à gérer, animer et coacher un groupe),
- Capacités à gérer des situations difficiles
- Sens de l’analyse et de l’observation permettant d’anticiper d’éventuels dysfonctionnements,
- Qualités relationnelles et tact,
- Capacité à convaincre et aisance orale (bon orateur),
- Parfaite maîtrise de la langue française.
Project Manager – Jumia Food (Full time)
- Gérer la relation commerciale avec un portefeuille de grands comptes (restaurants et entreprises)
- Prendre en charge les différents projets de l’expression du besoin à la validation finale
- Suivre la conception du projet (besoin client, spécifications fonctionnelles…)
- Piloter le projet en constituant, organisant, coordonnant avec le reste de l’équipe selon les demandes du client, budget, délais…
- Négocier avec les partenaires afin de livrer le projet au niveau de qualité attendu par le client
- Gérer et anticiper les risques et les aléas sur le projet
- Communiquer sur l’avancée du projet (qualité / coûts / délais) et assurer le reporting
- Assurer le suivi auprès des clients
Profil recherché :
- De formation supérieure, grande école d’ingénieurs ou de commerce
- Expérience confirmée en gestion de projets dans le secteur idéalement
- Bonnes capacités à gérer plusieurs sujets transverses
- Savoir maîtriser la gestion d’un projet, avec des objectifs de productivité, de qualité, de conformité et de délais.
- Esprit d’équipe et persuasion, Rigueur et persévérance
Partners Marketing Manager – (Full time)
- World top-tier Business school or engineering school
- Completely fluent in English, ideally in Mandarin as well
- 2+ years’ experience in brand management, key account management and/or e-commerce
- Experience in project management: organized, able to simultaneously coordinate multiple projects, able to engage teams around you
- High communication skills with external stakeholders and internal teams
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines while being agile
- Quickly identify vulnerabilities and obstacles, and create innovative solutions to any problem.
Head of Fulfillment – Jumia Services (Full-time)
-Master’s degree in supply chain.
-Minimum of 7 years experience in logistics, transportation or procurement.
-Strong experience in operationnal management
-Strong knowledge in domestic logistics market
-Strong knowledge in MS OFFICE and POWER BI.
Operational Excellence Project Manager – Jumia ( Full time)
- Master’s Degree (Engineering preferred) with 3 to 5 years experience
- Arab, French and English speaking
- Ability to implement effective operational processes and identify opportunities for continuous performance improvement
- Understanding the communication and presentation skills required to successfully implement changes in a company
- Proven project management, leadership and business analysis skills
- Understanding of “Lean” methodologies and practices would also be beneficial
- Flexible attitude to working hours and travel expected.
Head of Offline Sales Channels – Jumia (Full time)
Jumia is able to increase its presence through the JForce, a network of consultants who distribute goods and services to the most remote areas of the continent.
Our ambition with the JForce is to empower those consultants, enabling them to make a living by giving access to the internet to the most isolated Africans.
As a head of offline Sales Channels,you will be in charge of growing this multi-level marketing level channel.
- Manage the whole sales force and create a sustainable pyramid to maximize sales revenues but also the size of your sales force to meet the business objectives
- Develop and implement business plan
- Formulate all sales policies, strategies and procedures of this business
- Educate the sales team by establishing training programs that target the sales of key products as well as areas of target sales and growth.
- Drive analysis of performance metrics to identify opportunities and build evidence for strategic decisions
- Keep your team’s workflow and deadlines aligned their targets (4 Jumee are in the team)
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to your teams as efficient as possible
Sales Associate – Jumia (Internship)
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Analysis of sales trends of assigned product categories
- Participation in the planning of communication plans for assigned product categories
- Ensure a good execution of the Commercial Campaigns (Flash Sales, Banner…)
- Reassortment management of assigned product categories
Auditeur – Jumia (Full Time )
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- At least 3 years experience in an external audit firm
- Bilingual English / French
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
- Well-organized, flexible and able to independently manage multiple priorities.
- Collaborative working attitude and ability to work in relationship-based organization
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and consistency in both preparing and reviewing work
Search Engine Marketing Specialist -Jumia (Full time)
Being a Search Engine Marketing Specialist you will have to demonstrate the ability to execute projects and deliverables of paid search disciplines across verticals and service platforms, and will be responsible for leading and managing the execution of search campaigns and strategies. This position plays an integral role in leading the development and growth of the paid search team as well as providing project expertise to stakeholders, partners and other external audiences.