As an Engineering Process Coordinator, you will be leading: Process engineering team for manufacturing process setup, cross functional team to improve the efficiency and also the risk assessment & PFMEA reviews according .
- Determine space requirements for several functions and plans, improve production methods including lay-out, tooling, production equipment, material and assembly methods, and manpower requirements.
- Works in conjunction with planning and design staff to configure the product and tooling to ensure efficiency in the means of production.
- determine the production time and identifies the necessary methods to optimize the production program.
- Identify jointly with the production manager the tools needed to make changes in the production, taking into account the environmental aspects.
- Apply statistical methods to make estimates of production potential for future orders.
- He oversees the monitoring of the Quality Plan of the company in order to optimize production methods and processes.
- Inform the head of the engineering department of the company about the manufacturing capacity in front of the production program and any problems to facilitate decision-making.
- He is responsible for detecting with the central engineering of any new developments of tools and machinery in order to optimize the manufacturing process.
- encourages and realizes the introduction of new manufacturing systems.
To be successful for this role:
- Excellent project management skills
- Leadership & Team Mgt
Strong communication skills both in French and English
- Lear corporation Kenitra (E-Systems)
We are hiring for Electronic Rabat Plant an External Quality engineer to ensure the communication with customer and coordinate the appropriate actions regarding claims (Field & 0 Miles). Reports and analyzes the quality figures and customer satisfaction measures. Leads quality improvement inside and outside the plant.
- Foresees problems at customer line which could lead to a claim.
- Builds a tight and solid professional relationship with customer at plant level.
- Ensures an open and straight communication line between customer and Lear Plants.
- Suggests improvements to both customer and Lear.
- Analyzes problems at customer’s facility to find the proper solution, and informs affected Lear plants to take appropriate corrective actions.
- Proactive channeling of information on existing claims to the Plant to perform the analysis and solve them.
- Provides continuous feedback to the customer about the status and evolution of existing claims.
- Manages Quality figures (PPM, DEMIF or any other customer indicator) by dealing with customer about the number of NOK pieces (shared ownership).
- Employs preventive methodologies of quality assurance and risk management.
- Improves the design during prototype and sample stages by making effective contributions.
- Seeks for continuous feedback of customer satisfaction degree about our product and service.
- Audits regularly how the customer handles our products.
To be successful for this role:
- University degree, Quality and Electronics background prefered
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Good Communication skill written and verbal
- Quality tools knowledge
- Strong leadership traits, gathers people around common objectives
- Ability to prioritize work
We are hiring for the New JIT plant in Kenitra an assistant controller to provide support to the Plant Controller with the margin analysis and follow up of different indicators (purch savings, plant performance, commercial task, PAR tracking…) to achieve plant financial goals. Assistant Controller deals with reporting submission (HFM close, forecast, budget) and fulfill several reports (PPR, PSR, Quarterly reports…) and has to ensure the compliance with internal control and SOX requirements.
Areas of activity and tasks:
Controlling and Reporting:
•Report the close and forecast, VW, PPR, PSR complying with the divisional deadlines
•Comply with the different monthly and quarterly reports (PS / IC inventory / IT quarterly report / Eng & Tooling report…)
•Ensure that records are maintained in accordance with Moroccan and US GAAP.
•Equipment Control (Fixed assets and depreciation) and the CAPEX expenditure control approved in the PAR.
•Ensures that fixed assets and depreciation has recorded properly in local and US GAAP books.
•Ensures the CAPEX expenditure is aligned with the purchase orders approved by the plant manager and the controller.
•Ensure that the CAPEX expenditure complies with the limit approved in the PAR.
•Ensures the Fixed assets process is clearly defined and the process is known by all the plant according the LEAP manual (setup and disposal) and the equipment record is clearly defined and understandable.
Margin analysis and prices and cost follow up:
•Sales and material analysis
•Inbound and Outbound freight control.
•Ensures the monthly control of the transport cost (Inbound and Outbound).
•Headcount and direct and indirect cost control: Tracking of weekly headcount vs forecasted headcount to assess any R&O vs the goal.
•Weekly R&O assessment for all the items impacting the results
•Validate the inventory control and analyze the quality information from the inventory (location: Jail, obsolete, Vendor) with the head of departments (logistics and quality)
•Inventory control: Stock follow up / Cycle counts & action plan
Plant Tasks: Follow up of plant performance tasks in the OIP (online improvement plan)
•Closing binder integrity
•Month end accounts reconciliation
•SOX Controls & testing
•Master Degree in Finance and Audits
•Fluent English & French
•2/3 years experience in similar position
•Skills in QAD/SAP , Knowledge: SOX, HFM