We are hiring now for Rabat Engineering Center new Engineering Product Leader to lead new project & launches. Looking for an experienced Engineer, ideally with an Embeded system background, fluent english speaking and electronic knowledge.
- Developing and delivering cost competitive designs on time, on budget, on quality target, meeting the customer requirements (Flawless Product Development and Launch).
- Leading the Product Engineering for Valls Projects on Awarded SJB’s/BCM’s/JB’s and PSC’s through development, launch and current production.
The position is responsible for:
- Engineering customer interface.
- Project Engineering budget, forecast and expense control(resources, expenses and CAPEX)
- Organizing and leading engineering deliverables and execution.
- Leading and follow-up eng. Meetings, internally (Lear) and externally (Customer.
- Leading, control and execution of Engineering Open Issues list.
- Leading Design to cost.
- Leading BOM and having visibility over component costs, to support achievement of product competitiveness targets / CTO roadmaps / material cost / MTS…
- Leading technical evaluation of product changes (ECR, PCR,…).
- Managing Engineering risk that could affect project milestones.
- Actively participation on engineering process improvements and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Development and Implementation of Dashboards including KPIs, control charts per project.
- BAC+5 Engineer Embedded systems & Electronics
- Seniority : more than 5 years Experience
- Project management skills
- Fluent English
The position is responsible for:-Plan and control the software development tasks of a project-Define development and test strategies-Report on SW development project status-Manage software resources of a project-Tailor processes and methods to project needs and controls the project-Perform estimations for projects (schedule, SW resources, SW Tools, memory, CPU load, ….)-Monitor that the defined quality standards are followed in a project-Supervise review of SW project work products
-Act as the communication interface with external SW team groups (customer, HW team, manufacturing, SW suppliers, etc…)
-Prepare and lead SW Development project tracking meetings
-Lead & supervise risk management activities
-Apply mitigation and contingency actions for identified SW project risks
-Monitor and report SW project risks status
-Monitor the SW Supplier agreed activities and deliverables
-Supervise the SW architecture design
-Supervise the SW delivery procedure definition and execution
-Supervise SW & HW integration
-Supervise SW Test Planning
-Track progress on SW validation activities (attends SW Validation Meetings)
-Coordinate & supervise Configuration Management activities
-Support the software quality assurance planning
-Support to Function Owners
Assume Change Management Role in case of Change Requests –Main Requirements:
-Knowledge of estimation methods
-Team Management skills
-Communication and negotiation skills
-Knowledge of customer(s) organization & procedures
-Knowledge of subcontracted SW packages and SW suppliers capabilities
-Knowledge of the development processes established in the organization & project
-Knowledge of industry applicable standards (i.e. Automotive SPICE, CMMI, ISO 26262)
-Knowledge of the Requirements management tools used in the organization (i.e. DOORS, TeamCenter)
-Knowledge of the change management tools used in the organization (i.e. JIRA, Synergy/Change)
-Knowledge of the configuration management tools used in the organization (i.e. SVN, Synergy/CM)
-Knowledge of the problem resolution tools used in the organization (i.e. JIRA, Synergy/Change)
-Knowledge of the project management tools used in the organization (i.e. MS Project, JIRA)
Knowledge of the Functional Safety procedures & techniques established in the organization -Effective experience of 5 years in team management
- German (nice to have)
The objectif of the AP accountant is to follow-up analyze and anticipate any dispute related to supplier’s transactions and to accounts payable module for Lear Rabat
- Follow up the validation of invoices under contracts
- Booking all invoices with PO and under contracts
- Booking all expense notes
- Archive all booked invoices and expense notes
- Check and follow up supplier’s payments selections
- Follow up and Analyze suppliers accounts
- Prepare petty cash file
- Prepare accruals file
- Prepare reevaluation file for AP and GRNI
- Prepare the AP reconciliation;
- Prepare the other accounts reconciliation
- Elaborate the vendor statement;
- Elaborate the GRNI analysis & release;
- Prepare the AP file
To be successful for this role:
- Experience with accounting software
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Ability to prioritize work
If you have embedded systems and electronics experience and background and are passionate about growth and teamwork, we would like to hear from you. With our vision of being an Employer of Choice, Lear is committed to hiring the best talent to continue our standard of excellence for our customers.
Apply if your profile fits the requirements and don’t forget to attach your updated CV!
- Very Good knowledge of embedded systems.
- Familiarity with microcontroller from Freescale, Renesas or ST.
- Very good C programming skills.
- Able to understand and intelligently debug existing software.
- Understanding and appreciation of software development lifecycles.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the embedded Software Development (Mandatory requirememnt)
- Master degree in electrical engineering or related technical field.
Bonus Skills/Experience :
- Experience in Python.
- Experience using JTAG debuggers in the development of embedded software.
- Familiarity with Vehicle network and system interfaces, such as CAN, Flexray, LIN, Ethernet, BroadReach, SPI, I²C.
- Experience in AUTOSAR, Diagnostics.
- Knowledge of OEM / Tier1 automotive ECU development and testing procedure