Lear Corporation est une société américaine spécialisée dans la fabrication et la distribution d’équipements intérieurs automobiles.
À la fin de juin 2009, elle était le deuxième fabricant de sièges automobiles au monde.
En 2006, elle possédait 242 unités de production dans 33 pays, employait environ 90 000 personnes et avait un chiffre d’affaires de 17,8 milliards USD.
Son siège est situé à Southfield au Michigan, États-Unis et son nom apparaît sur la liste Fortune 500.
Lear Tangier is looking for a leader with responsibility for spread the HR policies, procedures, practices and processes ensuring they are consistent with plant needs, labor regulation, values and the culture of Lear Corporation.
You will manage the employee relations to minimize legal exposure while creating a fair and equitable working environment. Moreover, you will act as strategical and tactical business partner to the Plant Leadership Team.
What will be your task?
-Be a strategic business partner in implementing working employees’ relationships within the plant and throughout all the organization
-Identify areas to develop with central HR and business in order to contribute directly with plant’s productivity and effectiveness
-Represent the company when negotiating with the workers’ Representatives
-Create and facilitate communication and employee involvement initiatives
-Communicate the Lear Leadership Model throughout the plant reinforcing ethics, values and quality policies throughout his area of responsibility
-Proactively implements company policies promoting a safe working environment and being an active member in accident prevention
-Continuing to build our Employer of Choice brand in the region
What is our needs?
-Successfully completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
-At least 10 years of HR experience, including at least 5 years in a managerial role
-Ideally experience of working in a fast-paced production environment, preferably in the automotive industry
-Good working knowledge in payroll and labor law
-Experience with recruitment and branding activities
-Innovative and proactive personality
-Fluency in French and English
– Ensure compliance with legal and corporate administrative procedures.
– Supervise the accounting team.
– Ensure the monthly closure.
– Analyze general accounts.
– Preparation of close binder
– Hassan II Grant File Preparation
– Establish closing operations.
– Supervise the annual statutory auditor’s audit.
– Ensure the conformance of products and processes according IATF, Customer specific requirements, and regulatory requirements
To be successful for this role:
• Experience in automotive industry
• Minimum 10 years of proven experience in a similar position
• Master in finance & accounting or equivalent degree
• Good Communication skills at all levels
• Solid knowledge in management items & Team management skills
• Ability to prioritize work