Nexteer Automotive, le spécialiste mondial de la production de systèmes de direction et de transmission dans le secteur automobile, a rejoint l’écosystème de l’Atlantic Free Zone de Kénitra, où il a ouvert sa première filiale marocaine.
Cette nouvelle filiale dans laquelle l’équipementier américain a investi 7,7 millions d’euros répondra aux besoins du marché marocain mais aussi du marché international. Appartenant au Groupe industriel Pacific Century dont le siège est au Michigan aux Etats-Unis, Nexteer est le quatrième producteur au monde des systèmes de direction et de transmission, avec plus de 10.000 employés répartis sur ses 20 usines de fabrication, 14 centres de soutien à la clientèle locaux et cinq centres d’ingénierie régionaux et centres d’essai dans le monde. Sa clientèle se compose principalement de BMW, General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Fiat, Toyota, PSA Peugeot Citroën et d’autres constructeurs un peu partout dans le monde.
Supplier Quality Engineer – Morocco
Key responsibilities and authorities:
- Key responsibilities
- Employee’s awareness of their impact on product quality and the importance of their activities in achieving, maintaining, and improving quality, including customer requirements and the risks involved for the customer with non-conforming product.
- Monitor supplier performance by:
- Receiving inspection (control plan development support if required)
- Periodic evaluation with quality and logistic input
- Support new program start-up for external suppliers
- drive and track PPAP approval according to AIAG standards,
-review and approval of PPAP package,
-perform [email protected] to verify supplier capacity,
-verify application of early production containment
- Implement supplier management tools for external suppliers when necessary:
- follow up of PC issued in the Intelex,
– review/approval of containment actions,
-review /approval of problem analysis and corrective actions,
-track and monitor managed supplier performance through Intelex applications
-prepare and follow up Supplier Quality Audits,
– Manufacturing Capability Assessment audit for new suppliers
-process and product audit,
-support all necessary activities for Engineering Changes,
- Implement and maintain quality requirements on his specific area of responsibility.
- Implement and maintain environmental requirements on his specific area of responsibility.
- Implement and maintain safety rules on his specific area of responsibility.
- Cascade special product and process characteristics to the suppliers and require the suppliers to cascade all applicable requirements down the supply chain to the point of manufacture
- Ensure the identification and traceability requirements are extended to externally provided products with safety/regulatory characteristics.
I Education: Engineer Degree
II Experience: 2-5 years at similar position
- English skills- C1
- Control Plan
- 5 Why
- ISO/TS / IATF 16949
- Supplier’s capacity assessment knowledge
- VDA 6.1 / 6.3 / 6.5
- Technical drawing knowledge (GD&T)
- Mechanical knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Meeting leading skills
- Problem solving skills
- APQP knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Empowered to Act
- Constructive Communication
- Personal Growth
- Passion for Perfect Quality
- Clear and Timely Decisions
- Integrity & Accountability
- Customer Focus
- Relentless Innovation
- Collaborative Relationships
- Business insight
- Global Perspective
- Drives vision and purpose
- Strategic mindset
- Executes Strategy through Effective
Receiving Inspection Coordinator – Kenitra
Mission(s) & Key Responsibilities
- Write out all inspection instruction regarding the incoming inspection
- Create and manage incoming control plans
- Insure the implementation of all controls in accordance with the incoming control plans
- Maintain appropriate records and enters related information into appropriate database systems.
- Investigate any quality issues to identify root cause and raise appropriate concerns to ensure issues are addressed and resolved;
- Assist operators and supervisors when there is a concern or suspect parts during the production and manufacturing processes.
- Insure the respect of Non-conforming product treatment according to Nexteer procedure
- Management of Quality incoming Inspectors
- Monitoring the work of external companies providing sorting services
- Organize the labelling, storage, and documentation for rejected/ blocked materials according to Nexteer Systems
- Participate in root cause analysis to resolve deviations from quality specifications and/or procedures
- Bac +2 in Quality or Bachlor’s degree in quality.
II Work experience:
- 3 years experience in manufacturing industry, experience in automotive industry will be a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in quality control
- Good knowledge of control and measurement devices
experience with SPC, MSA, CP