P&G North West Africa is one of the first subsidiaries of P&G to open outside of the US territory. It was brought to life in 1958 and began operations with the launch of TIDE Brand and shortly after by the construction of its first plant located in Casablanca. In 1974, we initiated the local production of several brands, growing the Portfolio in the Paper, Beauty, Grooming, Fabric and Home-care.
In 2003, P&G North West Africa Hub was created to manage both Morocco and Algeria, which are two pillars of North West Africa Region.
After almost 60 years of existence, Procter & Gamble North West Africa strives every day to improve consumer’s lives, providing them with innovative and high quality products to answer their most specific needs. We will write a brighter future for generations to come.
Procter & Gamble recrute 12 Profils (Casablanca)
As a Financial Analyst, your work will be meaningful straight out of school. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone’s opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone’s strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including:
- Brand/Region/Global business units
- Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
- Corporate Shared Services Finance
- Research & Development Finance.
- University graduate with strong academic records
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, solve problems and set priorities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Passionate about seeking a career at P&G
- Continuouscoaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulinternationalworkenvironment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitivecompensationpackage, in line with your qualifications and experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.