Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world’s major automotive manufacturers with our world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products. Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team of more than 165,000 people.
With operations in 39 countries, Lear operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm.
If you love challenges, want to experience development opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off, then you’ve come to the right place with Lear.
We are recruiting our Procurement Coordinator for the brand-new Meknes Wiring Plant launching soon.
Your main mission will be to ensure the continuity of supply with availability of raw material to ensure no stoppage of production & no impact to customers at minimum cost.
You will also oversee meeting the inventory target without deviation versus Forecast and control of E&O and insuring the customers MRD of different prototype phases
Your Main Tasks
- Ensure 0 production stoppages for missing raw material.
- Achieve delivery performance
- Meet the monthly Inventory Forecast & ATR.
- Reduce E&O
- Follow up and improving the supplier OTD (On Time Delivery) to meet with monthly communication result to share with them.
- Implement weekly targets for Inventory by supply analyst & track progress of E&O by SA.
- Close the gap between actual inventory and Entitlement Model levels for RM to meet target
- Improve freight IN cost to meet budget
- Meet the MRD date for all program’s phases
- Support successful Launches &Transfers
- Ensure continuous improvement plan of procurement service & support monthly KAIZEN ideas with the team
What You Need To Be Successful
- BAC + 5 (Logistics & Supply Chain or related field)
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in supply chain of automotive or Aeronautical Industry
Fluent in English & French