Air Arabia est le premier et plus grand transporteur à bas prix du Moyen-Orient et de l’Afrique du Nord.
Elle opère deux filiales étrangères, Air Arabia Maroc fondée en 2009 et basée à Casablanca, et Air Arabia Egypt fondée en 2010 et basée à Alexandrie (une autre au Népal a disparu en moins d’un an, et une autre en Jordanie ne s’est pas concrétisée).
La compagnie dessert plus de 80 destinations à travers le Moyen-Orient, l’Afrique du Nord et l’Europe. Elle a transporté 5,301 millions de passagers en 20121.
- Monitoring the compliance with Air Arabia Maroc standards and DAC regulations.
- ensuring implementation of corrective and preventive actions for deficiencies resulting from audits or discovered during the course of operations
Promoting process map implementationKey Accountabilities
- Monitors compliance with, the adequacy of procedures required to ensure safe operational practices and airworthy aircraft in compliance with DAC requirements, the Operations Manual, The Maintenance Management Exposition, regulations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and other standards specified by Air Arabia.
- Ensures that the Quality Assurance Program is properly established, implemented and maintained.
- Verifies, by monitoring and auditing activities in the areas of Flight Operations, maintenance, crew training, security, cargo and ground operations, that the standards required by the Authority and Air Arabia are carried out under the supervision of the relevant Post Holder.
- Verifies that corrective actions are taken by responsible managers and that the corrective actions address the root cause of the non-compliance to ensure that it does not recur. Monitors the implementation and completion of the corrective action.
- Provides management with an independent assessment of corrective action, implementation and completion.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of corrective action through continued monitoring and auditing.
- Monitors and analyses reliability reports in respect of both aircraft and components.
- Analyses defects observed in aircraft undergoing maintenance so as to ensure that appropriate and timely remedial action is taken, followed-up and reported through to satisfactory completion.
- Ensures the competence of all personnel engaged in maintenance activities through a program of training and continuation training which will include tests set to a high standard. Training may consist of Internal and external courses.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills :
- Essential – An aircraft engineering degree or Higher Diploma from a recognised university or engineering college. 3 or more years working in the aviation industry. Possesses appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements of the DAC. Professional membership of associations related to the aircraft industry and/or Quality Assurance [e.g. ISO Lead Assessor] would be an advantage.
–Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions so as to choose the most appropriate one
–Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
–Management of Financial Resources — Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures; planning to acquire the necessary financial resources to achieve objectives
–Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
–Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
–Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
–Management of Material Resources — Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work
Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.