Lear Corporation est une société américaine spécialisée dans la fabrication et la distribution d’équipements intérieurs automobiles.
À la fin de juin 2009, elle était le deuxième fabricant de sièges automobiles au monde.
En 2006, elle possédait 242 unités de production dans 33 pays, employait environ 90 000 personnes et avait un chiffre d’affaires de 17,8 milliards USD.
Son siège est situé à Southfield au Michigan, États-Unis et son nom apparaît sur la liste Fortune 500.
As part of the logistics team, we are hiring for the new JIT Kenitra a Material Planner:
- To guaranty material supply chain at any time (especially focused in Production)
- Minimizing the inventories
- Reduce Premium Freights
- To implement new projects without disruptions
- To achieve inventory targets set in MOS
- To support in forecast calculations
- Reduce excess stock
- Analyse cycle count result
- Check MRP results and ensure fluent communication with suppliers
- Ensure 100% accuracy of PFEP
- Good knowledge of automotive business, supply chain and specially the procurement
- Communication skills
- Excel skills
Lear Kenitra plant is a JIT seat assembly plant, we are hiring for finance team, an assistant Controller to provide support to the Plant Controller with the margin analysis and follow up of different indicators (purch savings, plant performance, commercial task, PAR tracking…) to achieve plant financial goals.
Assistant Controller deals with reporting submission (HFM close, forecast, budget) and fulfill several reports (PPR, PSR, Quarterly reports…) and has to ensure the compliance with internal control and SOX requirements.
- Report the close and forecast, VW, PPR, PSR complying with the divisional deadlines
- Comply with the different monthly and quarterly reports (PS / IC inventory / IT quarterly report / Eng & Tooling report…)
- Ensure that records are maintained in accordance with Moroccan and US GAAP
- Equipment Control (Fixed assets and depreciation) and the CAPEX expenditure control approved in the PAR
- Analyze the weekly sales (weekly margin analysis) and ensure through a sales control the pending amount debited by the customers (preserial, non-serial sales, serial sales, deliveries out of sequence)
- Ensure the current margin is aligned with the prices and cost agreed by each project.
- Headcount and direct and indirect cost control: Tracking of weekly headcount vs forecasted headcount to assess any R&O vs the goal.
- Validate the inventory control and analyze the quality information from the inventory with the head of departments (logistics and quality)
- Daily deliveries control. (customer messages)
- Inventory control: Stock follow up / Cycle counts & action plan -> Ensure that the adjustments are booked once authorized & that the cycle counts & action plan proposed by logistics have a good quality.
- Master degree in Finance
- At least 2 years experience in similar position ideally from automotive industry
- Good analytical vision.
- Good skills in Office tools (Excel) and HFM (reporting system)
- QAD knowledge or similar ERP system
- English is mandatory
We are hiring for our electronic plant in Technopolis free zone an experienced Process Engineer to contribute to new projects Industrialization/ qualifications through Installation, validation new Assy equipment and development of new manufacturing processes.
- Responsible to define equipment requirements according to quality objectives, customer and Lear standards.
- Responsible to develop new process;
- Defines and prepares investment studies and times for new projects
- Insures capitalization and transversalization of lessons learned
- Follows homologation of equipments and auxiliary
- During post-launch phases looks for continuous improvement and manufacturing support
- Assures training of production team on equipments
- Follows and assures outsourced tasks, assembly or tooling.
- Follow and uses internal tools and process( LPMP, Profile …)
- Specifies new equipments and/or tooling and reviews offers completeness according to specs
- Works with purchasing for supplier selection and prices reductions
- Works with manufacturing plant improving quality, cost and productivity
- Keeps updates and looks for technology evolution at equipment and component level
To be successful for this role:
- Electronic Technical Engineer Bac+5
- Ability to prioritize work
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar position