Atos is looking for experienced IT Recruiters with excellent command of English AND German or French.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We offer you a unique opportunity to join a growing and a thriving team of HR professionals in the Global Shared Services Center (GSSC) in Sofia, Bulgaria!
We are looking for experienced IT Recruiters with excellent command of English AND German or French. Relocation to Sofia, Bulgaria will be required and supported.
Atos Sofia has been announced to be one of the three HR Centers of Excellence worldwide. For the past two years, the center has been growing, becoming the largest HR hub in Bulgaria covering EMEA and currently employing over 200 HR skilled professionals in the areas of recruitment, workforce management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, payroll, and personnel administration.
Do you want to be part of this journey and have the chance to create a real impact? We encourage you to join us on the position of Senior IT Recruiter and become a part of a truly international and thriving team which follows the best-in-class HR practices and delivers genuine value to our business partners!
The role profile:
As a Senior IT Recruiter, you will source, screen and pre-select the best candidates and will cooperate closely with business leaders and on-site recruiters on a final candidate shortlist.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from requisition approval to offer acceptance across the designated region
- Identify, attract, and engage with the best talent, from sourcing and referrals to branding and career events
- Build up effective working relationships with various remote Hiring Managers in the designated European region
- Manage and constantly assure a healthy and fruitful pipeline volume and velocity, as well as data integrity
- Identify key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of the respective labor market, competition, and external talent
- Build and maintain effective networks to improve transparency and attract top quality candidates from the Technology space
- 4+ years of experience in Recruitment, on the in-house or agency side, preferably in the Technology domain
- Solid experience in managing the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding
- Familiarity with social media channels and professional networks
- Passion for and knowledge of the latest cutting-edge technologies and recruitment tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, transforming, and complex work environment
- Intercultural awareness and ability to communicate successfully with partners from different backgrounds
- Tenacity, agility, result-orientation, and positive outlook are prerequisites for success on the job
- Proficiency in English and German or French
What we offer:
- Support the relocation and organize the documentation process to work in Bulgaria
- Local labor contract with the relevant social and health insurance
- 26 days annual paid leave
- Attractive company benefits
- Excellent office in the heart of the city
- Vital, dynamic, and multicultural work environment
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.