The Senior Talent Acquisition is responsible for full-cycle recruitment as per JESA’s Business Unit needs. She / he has a deep understanding of business needs, regional context and market trends, and is able to define effective strategies and facilitate programs that enable the enhancement of talent acquisition process at JESA,to attract the best talents. She / he works in close relation with HR Managers and external partners such as head hunters.
- Ensure Recruitment best practices: ensure compliance with internal policies and external legislations, actively participate in internal discussions and initiatives to recommend and deliver best in class Talent Acquisition services, systems, policies, procedures, tools and onboarding process, seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, sourcing, recruiting methodologies and suggest new ideas for improving JESA talent acquisition activities
- Implement and manage JESA Employer Brand: foster the EVP, delivers a best in class hiring experience for candidates, and ensure candidate experience is consistent with the brand promise, represents JESA at various recruitment events and interacts with external providers. Grows and enhance the JESA employer brand and acts as a JESA Ambassador, Manage schools partnerships and identify relevant levers to improve the animation of the employer branding (campus teams…)
- Build Strong relations with key process stakeholders: Understands the internal customer business, strategy and recruitment needs, coordinates interviews and assessment as per JESA recruitment process, delivers a best in class hiring experience for managers by maintaining clear and consistent communication with all stakeholders about the process and timeline and promptly responding to their questions and concerns, and advise in selecting the best adequate candidate
- Build a strong Talent pool: Proactively develops talent pipeline, seeking out talent, nurturing relationships, assessing them for organizational ‘fit’ ahead of Business Unit/Department demand to meet strategic talent goals, maintain the talent pool database on the SuccessFactors Recruiting platform, Partner with leaders to develop and execute strategic recruiting plans and processes to attain top-talents
- Actively use and maintaing JESA’s Recruiting platform: Coaches and trains managers on the Recruitment process and use SuccessFactors to manage all open position(s) in their scope of work/portfolio, ensures proper use of the system and the reporting
- Manage Resourcing vendors: ensuring quality of delivery and best possible ROI
- Manage Job Offers: Crafts job offers, get the approvals from the relevant stakeholders, discusses total reward package details with candidate, obtains candidate acceptance of package and general employment terms and conditions meanwhile responding to employment enquiries, liaise with HR operations for all the aspects regarding contract preparation
- Manage onboarding process: Process new hires through onboarding system with JESA academy and makes sure these complete the onboarding session on day 1 and meet their managers in during the first days to start working efficiently
- KPI’s management: Is responsible of providing all the strategic KPI’s for the Talent Acquisition
- Bac +4/5 – Graduate & Post Graduate
- Curricula: Human Resources, Business Administration/Management, Labor Law or relevant other discipline
Specific Experience in the position
- Minimum of 5 years of Talent Acquisition experience, including professional recruiting with a proven record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates and working in a high-volume environment.
- Past work on talent acquisition projects, processes and programs to fulfill business needs and organizational priorities is a plus