TikTok recrute Plusieurs Profils sur Casablanca:
-HR Operation Specialist.
-Community Content Specialist.
TikTok est la première destination pour la vidéo mobile courte durée. Notre mission est d’inspirer la créativité et d’apporter la joie.
TikTok a des bureaux dans le monde entier, notamment à Los Angeles, New York, Londres, Paris, Berlin, Dubaï, Mumbai, Singapour, Jakarta, Séoul et Tokyo.
Chez TikTok, c’est à votre tour de faire un changement.
-Nous permettons à chaque créateur: nous permettons à nos utilisateurs et à nos employés d’être des créateurs, que ce soit à travers leurs vidéos ou dans leur carrière.
-Nous explorons toutes les possibilités: nous encourageons la curiosité et demandons à notre équipe de chercher l’inspiration en eux-mêmes et dans le monde qui les entoure.
-Nous connectons tous les coins du monde: nous développons une technologie d’IA de pointe qui permet à une communauté mondiale et inspire l’interaction par la connexion.
TikTok recrute Plusieurs Profils
HR Operation Specialist
1. Ensure legal compliance by managing and implementing applicable human resource state requirements.
2. Committed to building good and harmonious employee relations, including handling trade union relations, participating in collective bargaining, dealing with labour disputes.
3. Answer all queries from employees and line managers regarding human resources policies and procedures.
4. Design and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing HR processes and procedures.
5. Support employee life cycle management processes such as on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers.
6. Support relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
7. Be responsible for vendor management to improve operation and service quality, efficiency and experience (e.g. benefits vendors).
8. Responsible for contract preparation and all employee documentation according to local legislation (e.g. reference letters, promotion letters, maternity administration, leaves, etc).
9. Support employees and improve employee experience by providing end-to-end HR solutions to solve their issues.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. 5+ years of People Operations/Human Resources related experience.
3. Familiar with labour/compliance laws and cultural nuances within Morocco.
4. Experience with employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off-boarding).
5. Support employees and improve employee experience by providing an end to end HR solution to solve their issues.
6. Analytical and problem-solving skills.
7. High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
8. Humility, flexibility, and good interpersonal & customer facing skills are a must.
9. Highly proficient and excellent communication skills in English.
Community Content Specialist
- Responsible for the content safety of short video products, ensuring their legal compliance.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing Community Content Security Standard.
- Engaging in the improvement and operation strategies of the Content Management System.
- Coordinating with supervising departments to timely deal with contents violating our community regulation, and to update operation standards.
- Bachelor and above degree (preferred).
- Active user of short video products.
- Language competence: native speaker of Arabic, fluent in English (for professional communications)
- Caring about current events, with a great sense of social issues.
- Familiar with Internet laws and regulations (preferred).
- Good oral and written competence, strong executing and studying ability, and great responsibility.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day activities within the service.
- Ensure good practice within services.
- Management of teams and individuals
- To establish and maintain effective communication
- Additional Duties Participate in the On-Call system.
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, carrying out shifts if necessary.
- Deputize for the Head of Site, as required.
- Undertake additional activities such as attendance at conferences and involvement in project groups to further individual and organizational development.
- Must be BA Holder or higher education degree.
- 5 years of industry experience (Call center, Content safety, CSR, any relevant activities)
- 2 years of experience in a managerial/leading role.
- Previous experience as a Content moderator or any similar role is a plus.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative while in a Team environment
- Excellent organizational & time management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to Handle complexities
- Strong Engagement and motivation to improve.
-Creation of the schedule for the Casablanca moderation team.
-Approval of PTO requests.
-Lead weekly and daily staffing review meetings with management and forecast/scheduling analysts detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance of the remainder of the current week and next week, while also identifying risks.
-Manage intraday staffing levels across multiple sites/entities.
-Monitor real-time staffing Adherence Alerts.
-Monitor real-time Latency moderator work state reports.
-Monitor real-time SLA and TH.
-Ownership & administration of intraday schedule changes.
-Clearly and quickly communicate identified intraday or other risks to management and other team members.
-Optimise HC and Staffing expenses to increase moderator Utilization.
-Actively involved in process improvement and KPI development.
-Coordinate and interact with internal and external integrated partners regarding real-time performance, making adjustments where necessary to balance client and operational goals
-Provide clear and tactful communication to OM.
-Creates innovative solutions to unique challenges and follows through to a successful outcome.
-Conducts root cause and threat analysis for items impacting performance or stability.
-Develops and presents analytical reporting using available data understanding the needs of stakeholders at differing levels of authority (from agent to executive team).
1. University-level education: BA or above.
2. +5 years of Experience as a Workforce Specialist/Manager or any related field.
3. Experience in Data visualization and Scripting languages (a plus).
4. Expert in problem-solving. Good at finding solutions for complex issues.
5. Good Data Analytics skills. Fluent using Microsoft Excel or other data analysis tools.
6. Good communication skills, and stakeholders management.
7. Strong analytical abilities, critical thinker and decision-maker, clear communicator, aptitude for negotiation and rational persuasion, calm under pressure.
8. Highly motivated, creative and a self-starter able to excel with minimal supervision.